Tuesday, 5 May 2015
Space NK Upcoming Gift With Purchase Event
It's that time again. Space NK is holding their biannual beauty event where you get a huge bag of goodies when you spend £150+. However, don't call it a gift with purchase as they don't seem to like that. It's happening on 13-14th May and the tickets for attending in store are £15. Though they never make a big thing about it, I've always managed to order mine online. This saves a trip to the store and the choice of merchandise is greater.
From the image, I think the product selection looks good. For me, highlights are the Diptyque Candle, Living Proof Styling Cream and Sunday Riley Good Genes. Also, the Laura Mercier primer is NOT included which is a bonus as I've already got a stack of those from previous deluxe goody bags.
The new Sunday Riley Luna Night Oil is now available so that's one thing that could make up part of the £150 spend. My review of it is HERE.
Go HERE to find your local Space NK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I used to be so tempted by these and would instantly fill up my shopping cart to ensure I got the GWP but after getting a few they all seem much of a muchness - maybe its just because I've been using a lot more natural products - maybe if it was a company like Content doing a similar thing I'd have that old enthusiasm. I can't see exactly what's there so I'll hold off from saying I definitely wont buy yet :-) thanks for the heads up - you are def the first person I've seen mentioning this.
ReplyDelete