Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette - Sneak Peak

Hourglass-Ambient-Lighting-Blush-Palette-2014-Preview

The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette has gone straight to the top of my lust list. I thought by the time I got to my age I'd stop hankering after the latest must-haves but if anything I'm getting worse. So, along with the new iPhone, this beautiful palette is what I'm most looking forward to getting my hands on this Autumn.

This limited edition set is comprised of two of the bestselling Ambient Blushes: Luminous Flush and Mood Exposure and sitting in between them is a new shade, Incandescent Light. As we know these blushes are a combination of the Ambient Lighting Powders mixed with different blush hues, so:

Luminous Flush is Luminous Light fused with champagne rose, 
Mood Exposure is Mood Light fused with  soft plum 
Incandescent Electra is Incandescent Light fused with cool coral. Make up aficionados will recognise Incandescent Light as being exclusive to the Lighting Powder palette that came out last year.

The palette will be £56 and available from Hourglass stockists such as Liberty, SpaceNK and Net-A-Porter. It won't be available until October but I plan to ask my local SpaceNK to hold one back for me because, like the Powders palette from last year, I expect it's going to sell out very quickly. 
Share this post:

8 comments:

  1. What? When? How? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review. This beauty has to be mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow can't wait for this one!

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is on my wish list already! I have the Ambient Lighting Powder Palette and this is a must have for me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing colors <3
    You are welcome to visit my bog www.mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet baby jesus... THIS WILL BE MINE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How soon can we preorder?!?!!? I had a sneaky brand rep whisper this into my ear and I have literally been waiting to throw my money at this ever since.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm going to see if I can get more info about pre-ordering and/or wait lists. I also have FOMO on this! xx

      Delete