Tuesday, 16 September 2014
Philip Kingley Limited Edition Box by You Discovery
Despite being a die-hard beauty fan I've never bought a beauty box before. Until now, that is.
At last, I've finally come across one that isn't half filled with products I'd either give away or remain unused at the back of a draw waiting for that 'rainy day' that never happens. The Philip Kingley Limited Edition Box is stuffed with haircare that I've either used before and loved or I genuinely want to try. It also contains a £15 off voucher to be used against a full sized product.
The value of the box is £60+ but costs £21.90 incl. p&p and is available from You Beauty Discovery.
List of products:
Maximiser 60ml
Daily Damage Defence 60ml
Body Building Shampoo 75ml
Moisture Balancing Conditioner 75ml
Swimcap 75ml
Elasticizer 75ml
Scalp Toner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oooh think this might have to be another purchase for me x
ReplyDeleteHi Amanda, I hope you managed to get one. Mine arrived quite quickly and I'm really pleased with it :). X
Delete