Everlasting Foundation+ is a reworking of their previous long-hold foundation which I haven't tried so I can't say if the improvements are significant ones. What I can say is that I sincerely love this updated version. It's a matte finish that doesn't feel heavy or tight on my slightly dry skin and it doesn't emphasise the little dry/flaky patches I sometimes I get from retinoid use. Another big plus is that it gives great coverage while still feeling light and looking natural which probably has something to do with how easily it blends in.
It's got a heap of the latest technology and ingredients thrown in to it. These include Hectorite (clay) Powders that bond with the skin to help control shine and give great hold. Organic Quinoa Seed Extract helps to reinforce the skin barrier and keep skin feeling hydrated.
It also has an anti-pollution and anti-free radical action. Anti-pollution benefits in skincare and make up are going to become a big deal in 2015 as more and more studies are showing pollution plays a significant part in skin ageing.
It also has mineral broad spectrum SPF15 which is a bonus but not enough to be relied upon as your sole source of sun protection, especially as you don't need to apply much to get adequate coverage.
It promises to stay put for 18 hours and while I haven't put that to the test it's certainly lasted a busy10-hour day that included many weather changes.
The new Clarins Everlasting Foundation + comes in 10 wide ranging shades and is available HERE at £27.50 for ml.
![]() |
| Clarin's Everlasting Foundation + in Ivory |
![]() |
| Me Wearing Clarins Everlasting Foundaiton + In Ivory On One Half Of My Face |




I do Clarins foundation the only thing I find annoying is the bottle - wish it wasn't glass!
ReplyDeleteNosebag NI
Hi Sarah, Is it because you worried they'll break if you drop them? I checked my current bases and all the foundations come in glass bottles and the tinted moisturises/bb creams in tubes. Alex x
Delete