Sunday, 30 November 2014

Bobbi Brown Lip Pencils - Preview

New-Bobbi-Brown-lip-pencils

The new Bobbi Brown Lip Pencils will be available to buy from 1st December. They'll be available in 19 new and original shades and the formula applies smoothly, evenly and really does help lipstick last longer and prevent feathering.

I've been using Pink Mauve from as long as I can remember as it's such a great match for my lips. I often use it to line and fill then top with an spf balm for an enhanced natural look. However, I've been drooling over the up image and now want to pick up at least another 5 shades.

The lip pencils will be £16 and come in the following shades:

Pale Pink, Rose, Pink Mauve, Nude, Rum Raisin, Cocoa, Chocolate, Beige, Bobbi, Ballet Pink, Sangria, Pale Mauve, Red, Pale Peach, Bright Raspberry, True Pink, Burnt Orange, Bare, Tangerine 
Share this post:

6 comments:

  1. Love bobbi brown, there are some great neutral shades in there too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bobbi Brown neutrals are so lovely and, of course, that extends to their eye make up, blushes and lipsticks too :) X

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You've done well to pick out just one - they all look so tempting! X

      Delete
  3. I love Bobbi Brown and these look great! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want them all! Although I'm not too sure how well the orange would suit me.. How do these compare to the MAC pencils? If you've tried those?

    alittlesoapbox.com

    ReplyDelete