Simply put, the new NARS Audacious lipsticks are amazing. They're particularly perfect for older women as they give real depth of colour and a matte finish without drying the lips out, even after hours of wear. As they're so pigmented you only need to do one swipe to get the full colour but they have the texture of a more lighter-finish lipstick.
It's the lightness of feel that I love the most. The reason is that I forget I'm wearing it so I'm not constantly licking my lips or rubbing them together, which is what I do when I feel a product on them. This means that the application stays looking perfect for hours and doesn't end up past my lip line. Obviously, this is a big advantage for when it comes to wearing darker colour - red lipstick smeared around the lower part of my face is something I like to avoid if possible.
And talking of colours, there are 30 in the range and I'd wear them all with the exception of two - Deborah and Bette. There are swatches of each of them beneath. I'm sorry they're not neater but I hope they give a good idea of how lovely they are. Other things to know are that they come in a weighty bullet with a lid that magnetically stays on and they are £24.
NARS are actually running a competition up until 21st October where they're giving away 12 lipsticks to 6 people a day who post a selfie of themselves (obvs) wearing the lipstick on Instagram and using #NARSAudaciousLips. I think the idea behind it is to give an incentive to try out the lipsticks as they know how impressive they are. Anyway, you can try them out at
Space NK and NARS counters at department stores.
Selfridges London even has a special Audacious Lips section, ten exclusive shades and a selfie booth. There's more info about it on the
NARS Facebook page and if you want to see my #NARSAudaciousLips selfies they are on my Instagram
HERE.
 |
| NARS Audacious Lipsticks Left To Right: Claudia, Michiyo, Greta, Angela, Janet |
 |
| NARS Audacious Lipsticks Left To Right: Fanny,Vera, Audrey, Anna, Anita |
 |
| NARS Audacious Lipsticks Left To Right: Jane, Brigitte, Barabara, Raquel, Catherine |
 |
| NARS Audacious Lipsticks Left To Right: Juliette, Natalie, Grace, Geraldine, Lana |
 |
| NARS Audacious Lipsticks Left To Right: Annabella, Rita, Marlene, Olivia, Leslie |
 |
| NARS Audacious Lipsticks Left To Right: Charlotte, Jeane, Deborah, Bette, Liv |
I'm obsessed with these Audacious lipsticks. I have Raquel and will probably get Anita or Barbara next. Amazing formula! x
ReplyDeleteSpeaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY
I have Anna which is from the same family but I'd also love Raquel, Anita and Barbara too! The formula's great isn't it? Rich matte colour that doesn't dry lips out has got to be a first. X
DeleteCharlotte & Bette are both such stunning colors. I'm loving purples at the moment. These are so rich. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯
ReplyDeleteI love Charlotte. A lot. However, Bette is one of the two colours out of the 30 I'm not so sure about for me personally. I just don't think I could pull it off! X
DeleteI seriously want one of these in my life but there so expensive!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog?
Krystal | Little Beauty Bug <3 & Bloglovin'