I'm as good at talking about perfume as I'm am about art and wine i.e. I can say what I like but I don't have the knowledge to pontificate about them. Therefore, I'll rely on Estee Lauder's description of Modern Muse Chic as being a woody floral scent. It has a 'dual impression' concept which means that the fragrance can appeal to women in two ways - either the woody accord or the floral accord. It's definitely the woody side that resonates with me the most.
Modern Muse Chic is the sister perfume to the award-winning Modern Muse which came out last year and was the first Estee Lauder fragrance launch in 10 years. The main difference between the two is that Modern Muse Chic has a more prominent Jasmine element to it but I've listed the notes of each below so you can see the differences in more detail.
Instead of taking my word on what a lovely and timeless fragrance this is, you can find out for yourself by having a spritz of it at your nearest Estee Lauder counter. And, while you're there you could indulge in a complimenty '3 Minute Beauty' session which is when an advisor will demonstrate a technique on you such as how to do a winged eyeliner or contour and highlight.
If you do end up loving the perfume as much as I do, now is a good time to get it as there's an Estee Lauder GWP at Boots until 18th October. And, for Boots Advantage Card holders, there's lots of Christmas Shopping Events coming up where you'll get 1200 points (£12's worth) when you spend £50. The dates of where and when this is happening will be available HERE.
Modern Muse Chic Eau to Parfum is available in three sizes, 30ml, 50ml and 100ml and costs £45, £62 and £88 respectively.
Modern Muse Chic - The Notes
- JASMINE SAMBAC FIR ABSOLUTE
- JASMINE SAMBAC CHINA ABSOLUTE
- DAVANA
- JUICY PLUM
- GOLDEN HONEY
- STARGAZER LILIES
- TUBEROSE FIR ABSOLUTE
- TUBEROSE FLEUR FIR NATURAL
- SUEDE MUSKS
- CASHMERE WOODS
- PATCHOULI BLEND
- AGARWOOD
- LABDANUM
- MADAGASCAR VANILLA SFE
Modern Muse - The Notes
- EXOTIC MANDARIN
- HONEYSUCKLE NECTAR
- DEWY PETALS
- JASMINE SAMBAC
- CHINA ABSOLUTE
- TUBEROSE FLEUR FIRNAT
- FRESH LILY
- PATCHOULI COEUR
- PATCHOULI CRIST
- AMBER WOOD
- SOFT MUSK
- MADAGASCAR VANILLA SFE


I just love Modern Muse. I think it's become my 'signature scent' I wear it so often.
ReplyDelete