Thursday, 11 September 2014

Mega GWP Time At Liberty and Space NK

Space-NK-GWP-Sept-2014

It's that time again - the gift with purchase events that no beauty addict can resist.

The Space NK one is called The Beauty Anthology Event and is on 17th September. You also need to spend £150 to get a goody bag with 28 products (it appears they're not saying it's worth this time round). As usual, you need to buy a £15 ticket (redeemable against purchase) for the in-store event where they'll be serving cocktails and canapés. There's no info on whether the GWP will be available online but it usually is.

The Liberty one is running right now and you need to spend £150 online or in store to receive 24 products worth over £300. However, you do need to be a member of the Liberty Loyalty programme but it's free to join and you'll earn a £5 Liberty voucher with every £150 you spend.

I went to the store last night to get mine and the word on the beauty counters is that the giveaway will last about 10 days. I'm absolutely delighted with my gift and I don't think it contains one thing I wouldn't use. If pushed I'd say my picks are the small Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Rigukien and the Hourglass mini lipstick in Grace. I'm also a big fan of the Liberty print wash bags.

And what did I buy to earn the bag? Well, I did it with just two products - the new Sisley Black Rose Oil and the Dermatoglica Hand Cream.

So, both gifts look like they've got a lovely selection of goodies. My only complaint is that, yet again, they've both got the Laura Mercier primer. While it's a great product, it's included in practically every beauty gwp going and I think it's time for it to be replaced with something new to try.

Liberty-GWP-2014

Sisley-Black-Rose-Oil-and-Dermalogica-Hand-Cream



Share this post:

1 comment:

  1. This looks so amazing! If only I had the £150 in the first place!!
    Sunaina ❃

    ReplyDelete