Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Marc Jacobs Beauty Fall 2014 Collection - Preview



I waste so many hours drifting around the web without finding one thing of interest but occasionally I stumble across something that makes my heart miss a beat and this is what happened to me this evening. And so, it is with great pleasure that I'd like to introduce you to the Marc Jacobs Beauty Fall 2014 Colleciton.

It has got to be one of the most beautifully designed make up collections I've ever seen. Just so stunning and desirable. The range is made up of the 'Twinkle Pop Eye Stick', the 'Kiss Pop Color Stick' and the 'Smart Wand Tinted Face Stick'.  The blurb that goes with it is: 'With References to crayons and paint sticks the line invents new fun ways to put color on your face'.

The images have come from Established, a New York boutique agency that specialises in architectural, product and graphic design. Even if you only have a slight interest in beautiful packaging, typography etc. I suggest you have a look at their site as their work really is peerless.

And for now, here are some more images of the Marc Jacobs Beauty Fall 2014 Collection to drool over...

Marc-Jacobs-Beauty-Fall-2014-Kiss-Pop-Color-Sticks
Marc Jacobs Beauty Kiss Pop Color Sticks

Marc-Jacobs-Beauty-Fall-2014-Smart-Wand-Tinted-Face-Tint
Marc Jacobs Beauty Smart Wand Tinted Face Tint

Marc-Jacobs-Beauty-Fall-2014-Kiss-Pop-Color-Sticks
Marc Jacobs Beauty Kiss Pop Color Stick

Marc-Jacobs-Beauty-Fall-2014-Twinkle-Pop-Eye-Stick
Marc Jacobs Beauty Twinkle Pop Eye Stick
Share this post:

6 comments:

  1. They look bionic, like robot parts. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Too bad we can't get Marc Jacobs beauty in Australia :( though Sephora is opening here later this year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that Sephora is opening in Australia - I wish they'd have another shot at having stores in the UK again. In the meantime, won't they ship to you from the US. I've used they're international shipping service twice now and been really impressed by it. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. The packaging is just amazing! Well done Marc xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, but I wonder sometimes if Clinique isn't seething that they didn't try to patent the crayon concept for make up. LOL! And speaking of which, I do love my Chubby Sticks.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You might already know this but the Marc Jacobs range is available in their store on Mount Street. When I was last in there they didn't have this collection in yet though.

    ReplyDelete