| The Vera Mona Color Switch Duo Reviewed |
Cleaning make up brushes is one of those things that I plan to do regularly but never get round to. I've tried, albeit unsuccessfully, to find a cheat's way round this. I have the Boots No. 7 Brush Cleaner but this still requires more effort and time than I want to spend. Enter the Vera Mona Color Switch Duo, a smart little tin that quickly cleans eyeshadow brushes.
Like a lot of clever things, the Color Switch Duo is incredibly simple. The small round tin contains a black donut shaped dry sponge with a small sponge in a tin pot in the middle. To remove excess eyeshadow from the a brush you just swipe it across the black sponge and, voila, that brush is now clean so you can switch to another shade. The little sponge in the pot can be removed and dampened with water for when you want to your eyeshadow wet or for use with cake eyeliners.
Both sponges can be washed and refills are also available. I've had mine for about two weeks and have used it almost daily so I'd definitely class it as a useful beauty gizmo and not one that gets shoved to the back of the draw after one use. It would also be handy for traveling as it hardly weighs anything. I actually think it was designed with make up artists in mind but with the rise of Youtube tutorials and beauty blogs we're all practically make up pros now!
The Vera Mona Color Switch is £20.95 and available from BeautyStore4U.
*PR Sample*
![]() |
| The Color Switch Duo Before Use and After Heavy Use |
| The Color Switch Duo Sponge For Wet Make Up Application |

this is amazing!
ReplyDeleteI have the same problem you had!
Will be purchasing this for definite!
Charlotte // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk