![]() |
| Jigsaw and Patrick Cox Metalic Loafer |
My favourite shoe of the '90's was definitely the Patrick Cox Wannabe loafer. I had several pairs and used to wear them all the time. I'd liked and owned Gucci loafers too but the Patrick Cox ones had the edge for me in terms of comfort and style. Many times since then when I've been shoe shopping I've often lamented that they're were no longer available as they fitted the bill in a way no other shoe does.
Therefore you can imagine my joy when I saw that Patrick Cox had partnered with Jigsaw to bring out three new versions of these classics: flat heeled black ponyskin, flat heeled blue ponyskin, and block healed bronze metallic.
Thankfully I didn't know they existed until they were in the sale at 50% off at £84 because I don't think I could have resisted them at the full price of £169.
I bought the black ponyskin which go with everything and the heeled metallic ones which I think will be great for the summer, especially with a white skirt or other paler coloured clothes. Like the originals they are great quality and in my view, like all classic pieces, they're as stylish as they ever were.
The link to the metallic ones is here.
The link to the blue ponyskin ones is here.
The link to the black ponyskin ones is here.
![]() |
| Jigsaw and Patrick Cox Black Ponyskin Loafer |

