![]() |
| Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Fatal |
Lots of brands now make little pots of eye colour with a creamy texture and iridescent finish but I haven't found one I like more than the Chanel Illusion D'Ombre range. As well as the core colours, they bring out limited editions at regular intervals and Fatal is one that was bought out for Christmas 2013.
The shade is a combination of brown, red and mauve with silver reflections and even though the description might sound a bit off putting it is extremely easy to wear as either a shadow, a liner or both (shadow on lid and the bottom lashes lined). Like all the strong Illusion D'Ombre colours I don't mix it with anything else when I use it as an eyeshadow as it already has so much to it.
The colour, texture and packaging makes this eyeshadow a lovely luxury item and a real pleasure to use. It's still available at Boots here.
![]() |
| Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Fatal |
![]() |
| Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Pot and Brush |
![]() |
| Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Fatal Swatched |
![]() |
| Me Wearing Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Fatal On Eyelid and Lower Lash Line |




