Saturday, 21 December 2013

Get It While You Can Part 1 - Stila Colour Me Pretty Convertible Lip and Cheek Palette



Stila-Colour-Me-Pretty-Convertible-Lip-and-Cheek-Palette
Stila Colour Me Pretty Convertible Lip and Cheek Palette


I thought I'd do a round up of my favourite limited edition releases that aren't going to be around for much longer.

First up is the Stila Convertible Lip and Cheek Palette. Cream blush has the edge for (slightly) older women when it comes to adding colour to our cheeks so a set with 5 different shades of this cult product has got to be a must. Included are four shades from the permanent range: Peony, Gerbera, Rose, and Petunia. There's is also a champagne highlighter called Kitten which has been made just for this set.

Though they can be used for both cheek and lip I find they work best on the cheek where the pigmented and blendable formula can give a natural flush or a bright pop of colour depending on how heavily you apply it ( I find using fingers is the best method for both looks). However, I'm not so keen on it for my lips as it doesn't seem to settle that well on me. The colour can be a bit patchy and my lip lines show through.

The included highlighter is a very versatile shade and I've been using under my brow and in the corners of my eyes as well as above my cheekbones. 

The set is £19.50 and is still available from boots here.
Stila-Convertible-Lip-and-Cheek-Palette-Cream-Blush
Stila Convertible Lip and Cheek Palette

Share this post: