Thursday, 3 October 2013

The Nars Guy Bourdin Collection

Nars Guy Bourdin Gift Sets

Well, this is looking to be a lot better than I expected it to be. Though bright, the colours are more wearable than I thought they'd be and as well as make up separatest there are some really beautiful gift sets. I love the lip purse filled with mini lip pencils.

Nars Mini Lip Pencil Pouch

Nars Mini Lip Pencil Set
Guy Bourdin (1928-91) was a French pioneering fashion photographer and was an early influence to a young Francois Nars. His style was definitely on the raunchy side and he loved bright pops of colour. In fact, there is the story of a shoot he did with Grace Coddington for British Vogue in the 70s when he tried to dye the sea bluer blue, which inevitably proved impossible.

Nars Cinematic Eyeshadows
Expect the range to land in stores and online in November.
Share this post: