Monday, 28 October 2013

New - Smashbox Wondervision Sets

Smashbox Wondervision Mega Palette

I've just spotted these on the Smashbox site and they look like great gift sets.

My favourite is the Wondervision Mega Palette which has a whopping 30 eyeshadows and 4 blushes. It costs £49 so you're paying £1.44 for each shade and makes it a great way to experiment with colours you wouldn't normally try. I like that it doesn't have lip colours in it as I prefer my lip products to be portable.

Here's the link.


Smashbox Wondervision Lip Gloss Set
The Wondervision Lip Gloss set includes 5 colours which are Pout, Radiant, Tease, Luster and Ruby.
The set costs £19 for the full size glosses so that's £3.80 each.

Here's the link.

Smashbox Wondervision Eye Set
Last up is the Wondervison Eye Set that includes 6 eyeshadows, Full Exposure Mascara and an eyeliner in Onyx. It comes in three colour ways - Flash, Cosmic and Sparks. This one costs £35.

Here's the link.

Boots also have these so if you have some points now might be the time to use them!
Share this post: