Clarins The Essentials Eye Make Up Palette - On Sale Now!
The much anticipated Clarins Essential Eye Make Up Palette is now widely available to buy. However, I just called Boots Kensington High Street and they only have 6 or 7 in stock (and I've reserved one of them) so if that's representative of everyone else's stock levels I wouldn't wait too long before snapping one up. With 10 shades and a good double ended brush for £35 I think this is good value compared to some offerings from other premium brands.
I have used and an image from www.escentual.com as I think the look of the colours, though maybe a little dark, are quite true to what they are in real life. You might be interested to know that Boots are 'On Gift' at the moment with two purchases in store and clarins.co.uk are giving away a personalised anti-aging gift set with orders above £60.